Information We Collect
With your consent, SkillQ, Inc. gathers personally identifiable information (PII) about you, such as your name, phone number, and email address. This may occur through various interactions, including conferences, client relationships, or when you complete a contact form or leave a comment on our company website, social media, or other channels.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We utilize this information to engage with potential, former, and current clients who have a legitimate interest in our services. This includes email, telephone, and postal marketing. Please refer to the section below on how we define Legitimate Interest.
How We Share Your Personally Identifiable Information
SkillQ, Inc. does not and will never rent or sell your PII to any third party.
How We Define Legitimate Interest
SkillQ, Inc. establishes legitimate interest based on five criteria. To store your PII, you must meet at least one of the following:
- You are an HR Decision Maker or Learning and Development professional.
- You are a former or current client of SkillQ, Inc.
- You have interacted with SkillQ, Inc. at a conference or other live event and agreed to share your data.
- We obtained your information from a third party source that identifies you as someone with legitimate interest in our business.
- You have actively engaged with our marketing material, including but not limited to, content on our company website, blog, social media, or email communications.
Storage and Processing
SkillQ, Inc. may store collected data in internal databases or our CRM. We retain data for a maximum of 10 years from the most recent interaction with the individual. To access, modify, or remove the data SkillQ, Inc. has collected or request additional information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WordPress also collects performance cookies that provide insight into user interactions with our web